Monday, August 17, 2009

Lady Gaga or Mister Gaga - that is the question | The Word Monster

From Lady Gaga to Mister Gaga – The singer is a hermaphrodite!

Lady Gaga does not stop surprising us with her polemic statements. So what has been the latest bombshell? The singer has confessed she is a hermaphrodite! After declaring her bisexuality, she has confirmed on her website that she has both male and female sexual organs.

The rumours spread three weeks ago, when in the Glastonbury Open Air Festival a mysterious shape appeared between her legs under a tiny dress that exposed her “little willy”.

lady-gaga

The pop star, instead of denying it, has declared: “It’s not something I’m ashamed of; I just don’t go around telling everyone. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags”. In addition, she did not hesitate to say that having both genitals together with her bisexuality, greatly enriched her sexual life.

Once again, Lady Gaga is surrounded by controversy. Some people think that this is just a ploy by the singer to gain attention and increase her popularity, while others show their full support to her. Is Lady Gaga a real hermaphrodite?

Posted via web from barcedona's posterous

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for fernandoseo
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites