Monday, March 31, 2008

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!


Just one word : Mosquito.
Yesterday was a really nice, sunny, relaxed day, like very sunday should be... until I got to bed, I was thinking: I m relaxed , gonna sleep great and start the week like a champion !
I fell asleep and in the middle of the night got attacked by a mean, aggressiv mosquito. She, yes ¨she¨because i just realized that just female mosquitos actually suck blood.
And like wiki says : ¨The females of most mosquito species suck blood (hematophagy) from other animals, which has made them the most deadly disease vectors known to man, killing millions of people over thousands of years and continuing to kill millions per year by the spread of disease¨. Just sounds really nice.

So, back to the story she was flying around my head , away and back again, driving me crazy !
I had enough ! The mosquito ¨dictature¨ had to be over, I stood up and took the first paper I could found ( funny it was my unemployment certification, don t know if its a sign... By the way I have a job now :-P ) and started to chase her until I got her HAHA
Unfortunatly she felt dead on my bed .... But The battle was over...
So now the question is : do I have the pleasure of having some strange tropical disease ?
for example the one when you fell asleep and you never wake up again... I might better not go to bed tonight....

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I've had the distinct pleasure of chasing mozzies round hotel bedrooms before - they're persistent little pests!

 
Blog Information Profile for fernandoseo
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites